Tell me, who is your friend ... What is the nature of the owner of a border collie?
Ekaterina Kastritskaya, psychologist, specialist in animal therapy, consultant on animal behavior and well-being
It’s believed that people choose a pet,similar to myself. And what then can be said about the character of the owner of the border collie?
In the photo: Border Collie. Photo:
Of course, this text is comic, so do not take it too seriously. However, it is not for nothing that they say that in every joke there is also a part of the truth.
So, if you consciously chose a border collie ...
- If you chose Border Collie consciously, and not succumbing to fashion, probably your motto could be "Faster, higher, stronger!" Because competition is life for you, and life is continuous competition.
- You love to be in the spotlight and bathe in the glory. And if you don’t be the first, then why be at all?
- You are constantly looking for where to put your energy. Therefore, you can do a thousand things at the same time, striking others with enthusiasm ... and all is not enough for you.
- You constantly generate new and innovative ideas.
- You love taking care of others. “Doing good and doing good” is about you. However, it is worth remembering nevertheless that unwanted help and care are not always welcome.
- At the same time, you have a strong character. And you need to earn the right to be considered your friend.
- You think it's never too late to learn. After all, life is not enough to comprehend everything that interests you!