Cat magic: 10 facts about purrs that will surprise you!
Cats always caused some trepidation in people and were considered either sacred animals, or improvised helpers. They are credited with supernatural abilities and the ability to influence the well-being of the owners. What is the difference between cats and other animals?
10 amazing facts about cats
- It is believed that cats "collect" negative energy, purify it and give it back, that is, they play the role of a kind of energy field filter and maintain a positive balance in the house.
- The aura of a cat reaches 50 meters or more (while the human aura is only 1 meter). Cats interact with the owner’s aura and that’s why they know when he will return home, even before the person enters the house.
- Due to the fact that the cat absorbs negative energy, its biofield is also negative. Therefore, purrs often adore sitting in places that, it would seem, should scare them away: at a computer, TV and other electrical appliances.
- Many people are sure that cats feel if an unclean force has settled in the house, because they live in two worlds at once: the real and the astral. This is manifested in the fact that sometimes the animal carefully watches something invisible to the human eye.
- Cats like to communicate with people with magical abilities and feel people who have strong energy. A cat can react aggressively to a person with strong negative energy: hiss, hide, or even attack.
- Many owners are convinced that cats treat them. And it was noticed that often the darling lays down on that place on the owner’s body, which hurts. However, sometimes it is expensive for pets - a cat can get sick herself.
- It is believed that the red cat brings wealth and love to the house. It is these solar animals that can be the best doctors and best neutralize negative energy. In addition, a red cat can attract wealth to the house. There is a belief that a lonely woman should not have a cat. But you can take a cat into the house, especially a red one - and it will help you quickly find a soul mate.
- The black cat is the lot of lucky and optimistic people. It is believed that a black cat increases what already exists in the house of its owner, which means that if you are lucky, then with the advent of a black cat, luck will make you your favorite forever.
- The gray cat helps to scare off ill-wishers and avert damage and is your reliable protector from troubles.
- Tricolor cat is a universal source of happiness and prosperity. Some believe that the three colors of a cat help harmonize all energy flows.
Believe it or not - of course, you decide. One thing is certain: no matter what color your cat is, it is definitely your happiness!